Friday, November 28, 2014

It's the Holiday Season!

 Every year I get the girls a pair of Hanna Andersson Christmas jammies. This is the first year that we have deviated from stripes. I am pretty much in love. And a little sad because I had to order Leah size 110 for the first time. And I had to order Juliet a size 90. And I was convinced that they would both be pretty big. And they're really not. Tear. 
 These girls are so ready for Santa to come. Leah's list is like 10 miles long. After every commercial she says, "Maybe (insert name) can get me that for Christmas?" All Juliet wants is a Kitty Surprise. And some stuff for her baby. (Both covered). 
 This year I made Leah tone down her Christmas list. We did the, "Something you want, Something you need, Something to wear, Something to Read" list. Last year the list was out of control and this year showed signs of the same. I really don't want bratty tendencies this time of year. She had a hard time bringing down the list, but eventually did. We made the lists and put them in the mailbox for St. Nick. 

 They were pretty excited to mail their lists. 

No comments: