Friday, July 9, 2010

Blooms

I wanted to take some pictures of Leah with some of the blooming flowers around the yard. She wasn't too cooperative. She was most interested in getting to the mulch and trying to eat it. I'm waiting on a nicer camera to be delievered. I really like taking pictures (can you tell?), and wanted to be able to take better quality pictures. I was hoping to get it prior to leaving for California (on Sunday), but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Boo. The big news of today was that Sassy took 2 steps independently! She was playing by the coffee table, and just desided to walk! She was very proud of herself. I was so excited to witness it! She has taken one step/graceful fall several times before, but this was some serious stepping! I started to cry and then called Daddy.
Atleast I got a nice picture of a butterfly, right?

We will be back from California next Friday. Have a great week!





No comments: