Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Playhouse

I've been trolling craigslist for over a year to find a playhouse for Leah. I refused to pay retail (even sale retail) for the playhouse--they can be crazy expensive. I wasn't in love with the colors of this playhouse, but I loved the big, open windows and doggy door/secret exit in the back. On Saturday we drove to Clinton Township (total BFE) to pick it up.



How cute is Daddy putting this together? What would we do without him?



Leah really enjoyed the play phone. The lady we bought it from said she had several inquires into the phone (I guess it's pretty rare that these houses retain the phone). Apparently the phone is worth a lot of money.



Leah really enjoyed using the doggy door. Unfortunately Ernie got quite dirty from the escapades and needed a bath for the 3rd straight week.



No comments: