Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!













We had a wonderful Halloween! I was off today, so Leah came to school with me to do some work in my classroom. The rest of the school attended today, so we got to watch the Halloween Parade. I thought many of the costumes were scary, but Leah loved it. She kept asking for "more kids, please!".



After working in the classroom, Sassy and I got lunch at Coney. Leah thought we were waiting a little too long, so she asked me, "When will my chicken and fries get here?" with a tinge of sass in her voice. They came a few minutes later and she cheered. This girl loves chicken nuggets. The waitress complimented Leah's outfit as we were leaving, and she said, "I'm a buggie and I have a blue sucker."



Leah liked the first part of trick or treating. The thing she liked most was the candy. She sampled all the varities we bought. Her favorites seemed to be the suckers and chocolate bars. After each trick or treater left, we would leave the candy by the door. Leah would pick it up and walk it back to where ever we were. She liked to keep a protective eye on it. At about 7:00, she decided she was done. I managed to bribe her back downstairs with a promise of playing with the Xoom with Daddy.


Now I need to see how long it takes to put down a girlie who has ate her weight in candy tonight.

No comments: