Sunday, April 1, 2012

Egg Hunt

I told Sass that there would be eggs filled with candy. She grabbed the first egg she saw, opened it, and said "where's the candy?" It turned out the hunt worked by collecting eggs and exchanging them for a goodie bag.
Sassy still had fun, though. She wasn't sure if she liked the tunnel or finding eggs better. Sassy tried to get Lukey to give her his eggs. He wasn't having it. Sassy's favorite part was the big lollipop that was in her treat bag. She loved it!My favorite part of the day, though, came at the end of the day. I was pretty uncomfortable (being 33 weeks pregnant) and was having some serious back pain. We were all resting in our room when Sass and Daddy decided to go downstairs. Sassy asked her usual "Mommy come?". I told her I would try, but Mommy was really sore. Sass stood at the end of the bed and cheered me on, "C'mon, Mommy. You can do it. All by yourself. C'mon. Good job *awkward pause*....moving. Good job moving, Mommy." She's come a long way from crying and tantruming anytime I was having pregnancy pains.

No comments: