Sunday, September 29, 2013

Orchard Visit

 We went to the Orchard this weekend. The girls really liked the animals and playing in the yard. Leah DID NOT like the band, and covered her ears and scowled at them.
 Of course it was a beautiful day and the girls were in matching dresses, so I wanted to take some pictures. Neither girl was into it AT ALL. I had to bribe/threaten Leah with donuts and cider, and just try to distract Juliet into not running away from me towards the other kids. I think I got some pretty good shots considering the mood they were in. 
 Leah loved all the animal heads that she could stick her face into. 
 This might be my new favorite picture of Juliet. Perfection. 
 We got apples, cider, donuts, and some small pumpkins. I'd consider the trip a success. Leah already is talking about going back. She is really into the cider. 

No comments: