Friday, November 29, 2013

Standard Thanksgiving Blog Entry

 These girls love to hug. Leah loves to say, "Juliet thinks I'm her Mommy" as they hug. 
 I picked Leah up early from pre-school on Wednesday, and we made Turkey cookies for Turkey Day. They were a hit! Leah did a great job! 
 I love Leah's pose! She is getting really good at taking pictures (when she is in the mood). 
 The best sister shots that I could get. Juliet had just woken up from a nap, and was feeling a little cranky. 
 Sister shot! I look so much better with a tan and blonder hair. 
 Family shot. 
 Young/Lakatos Family 
 Nowaske Family
It was really nice to have everyone over. I was glad to host this year, because the girls just disappeared with their cousins. I didn't have to worry too much about them, because they were in our own, child proof house. It was pretty nice! We got to relax, and have some adult time while the kids kind of entertained (or annoyed, as I'm sure the 4 year old and the 1 year old did to the teenagers). 
Juliet wasn't sure about her dinner. She didn't want to sit with the kids, so she moved in with the adults. She was much happier, but still didn't really eat much.
 Some of us had a little too much adult time. #shame
 Blue berries were the snack of choice at 10:00 pm when I cleaned up. I think the girls did AWESOME for the day. Leah skipped her nap, and Juliet took just 1 nap. They were happy and cheerful until 10:30. Both had brief melt downs, but went to sleep shortly after. 
 We went Black Friday shopping at a Matilda Jane Sample Sale. We scored big time! Leah kept talking about how much she loved her Matilda Jane! 

No comments: