Sunday, March 18, 2018

Dance Pictures

 Last week the girls had dance pictures. Leah's in three classes this year--ballet, tap, and lyrical. Juliet is in hip hop and ballet. They both love dance. It's an activity that they never, ever complain about. They both have friends in their classes and see their friends from school there, too. 
Pictured are Juliet's hip hop costume and Leah's ballet costume. I liked Leah's ballet costume the best out of all of her costumes. I liked Juliet's ballet costume the best, too. But, they didn't go together, so I had pictures taken with Juliet's ballet costume and Leah's lyrical costume. Between the time change, and it being past 8:00 at night by the time they finished taking pictures, Juliet was super done. In the picture of her and Leah and her and Anna, she looks crazy. She's got this crazy big smile and crazy eyes. Her dance teacher couldn't believe how wild and loud and crazy Juliet was as she posed her and Leah for pictures. She said Juliet is always quiet and meticulous about following directions. I'm so glad she's at least like that for other people.
 I am excited for their recital. I don't know if I'll ever laugh harder than I did last year during Juliet's tap dance. Just from watching the "watch weeks", I it seems like the girls have matured so much and their dancing is so much better than it was a year ago. I'm excited to see how they've grown, but will miss seeing them little and clueless on stage, too. 

No comments: