Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Show

Leah's second Christmas show. She did great! Another year of maturity and a bigger dressing area made the experience much more enjoyable for her. I came down with strep which was just about the worst thing ever for me. I thought I was dying. I was sad to miss helping Leah prep and volunteer backstage. I rallied for Sunday and got to help her more and did my day of backstage volunteering. 



 Leah loved that "her people" came to see her. This year some friends from Girl Scouts, came, too. I think she sold several of them into joining the show next year. We would love that!

 Leah can do the same tongue trick I can do. We took selfies backstage for fun on the last day. 
Leah had SO MUCH fun with this. She loved every minute. She is back to seriously considering the dance team. I have to say, it was much more enjoyable for me the second time through, knowing what to expect. Having a bigger dressing area was key for everyone's enjoyment as well. We shall see what she decides to do! 

No comments: