Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Poor Sassy has had a runny nose for the past week (plus). Her little face is starting to get irritated and chapped from the constant nose rubbing. I think I've caught a variation of her illness. I feel so bad for her if she has felt like I do now for the past week. Leah is such an all-star, though, you'd never know she's sick aside from her nose (and the 20 minute hysterical crying fest at 11:30 one night last week). Luckily, rubbing a little vasoline on her face makes her feel good. She'll ask to put "blue on face" throughout the day. She really slathers it on!





We had a lovely Valentines day. Besides the happiness that comes from the polka-dot princess, we had a family dinner of Chinese (just what I've been craving) and exchanged some lovely gifts. Leah got a play cookie set and a new Pinkalicious sticker book. I got a new bracelet from Tiffany (very unexpected, though appreciated!). And Daddy got the company of his two favorite ladies.

No comments: