Sunday, March 18, 2012

Outside Fun

And we thought the weather was beautiful last weekend... Sassy finally convinced us that the weather was nice enough to take out her bubbles. She spent over an hour blowing bubbles outside.

On this day, we even took her on a walk to Cold Stone. We warned her that it was going to be a long walk, and packed the wagon with crackers and water. Sass spent the majority of the walk asking for "pink ice cream with M's on top!" and to "get out". She enjoyed her ice cream, eating every last bite. Pre-Leah, Chris and I used to walk to Cold Stone and buy ice cream for ourselves and Rugen, too. Even though we haven't done the walk since Leah was born, Rugen remembered. I didn't buy him any (I had forgotten we used to do that), and he was obnoxious the entire time we were eating our ice cream. I love she never loses the "I'm having so much fun, I'm just going to open my mouth as wide as I can" expression. Sassy has been really into golf lately. She likes to take out the clubs and assign one to everyone. She also likes to hold them, and tell us they are different things "this an umbrella", "this a hammer".

No comments: