Sunday, February 2, 2014

WCC Fund Raiser

We had our annual date night at the WCC Fund Raiser. This year we didn't have any sick kids, which is a major plus! However, we did have awful weather which we always seem to have. Either way, Chris and I had some fun adult time, and Leah and Juliet had a lot of fun with Hannah. Juliet is taking more risks with her speech, and was trying so hard to tell me what she did with Hannah. "BAMMER! LAND! H-NA!" The second Hannah arrived, Leah was showing her all of her favorite things and jumping around. Oh, we're kneeling in the picture because Leah was afraid otherwise her dress wouldn't show. She is obsessed with the dress I am wearing. Every time she comes into my closet she suggests that I wear it. After I was all dressed, she was very complimentary, telling me how beautiful and "geor-gee-o-so" I looked. Then, she had me twirl. Such a girly girl! 

No comments: