Sunday, February 2, 2014

I got a new camera

Finally, all my pining paid off. I got a new camera with fancy settings! I am trying to learn all about it. It's sometimes overwhelming, but I'm at least getting good a focusing. The settings will come. 
 The kids really aren't into being my subjects. They get bored quickly, and they don't really understand the whole, "wait while I focus" phrase that I've been using. When they aren't in the mood, I'm using the cats. Annie was a good subject. She is getting really into us. She loves to be pet now, and even lets Leah pet her. Every time Leah pets her she says, "Annie, you're the softest cat in the entire world". 






Brain bores quickly. He allowed me to snap this knowing picture, then sulked off and refused to look anywhere near my camera. 
Juliet did not like the new camera at first. She kept saying that it was Daddy's (like he would ever care to take a picture) and would scream and run away anytime I picked it up and pointed it at her. She's warming up, which I'm pretty happy about, because in a few weeks, I'm going to want to take A TON of pictures of her. ;)

No comments: