Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Tree Farm

 I can't believe that I haven't updated the blog this month. Now that the girls are getting older, trying to cram in all things Christmas without letting them know what I'm buying, hoarding, wrapping, or planning is a little more of a challenge. We took a hooky day to enjoy the season, and it was the best decision I made in December.
 We went to cut down a Christmas tree at our favorite Christmas Tree Farm. It started out fun, with the girls excited to "visit" Rugen and leave him notes and a toy. After that, they were suddenly both cold and hungry. And wanted both to be immediately rectified. 
 We finally found our tree and cut it down. We took a horse pulled wagon ride back to the front of the farm, and did our annual Mexican lunch afterward.
 I love this picture of the girls. Juliet was being such a stinker. I kept trying to make her laugh or look at all happy, but she just kept giving me this little stinker look. It's my favorite. 


No comments: