Sunday, March 29, 2015

March is Boring

 March is pretty boring this year. I think we are all ready for Spring and warmer weather. Leah has been begging to wear sleeveless dresses every day since returning from vacation. It's all she wants to wear. 
 Brain missed us so much. He slept spooning Chris for the first week we were back from vacation. He now wants to sleep curled up right by our heads at night. If we move him to the bottom of the bed, he gets a serious attitude. 
 Brain let me practice taking pictures with him. The girls were pretty good and patient with me when on vacation, so I'm giving them a break. Brain was a pretty willing subject. 
Brain has put on a little bit of weight in his older age. I got pretty depressed at Target when I saw that him and Annie are now "senior" cats. I had to get Brain weight control food due to the increased size of his man pouch. It doesn't effect my high opinion of him, though. I've taken to calling him my "sexy beast". Now Leah calls him the same thing. I keep trying to stop, but look at that face. Could there be a better description? I'm going to say it just adds a touch of klass to Leah's vocabulary. 

No comments: