Sunday, March 1, 2015

Professional Pictures from Cozumel

 I wanted to get some professional pictures of our Happy Place. The photographer was running late, and without cell phones we had no idea. I actually sent Chris back to the hotel (and demanded that he run) to get my camera so I could take pictures of the girls, thinking the photographer wasn't going to show up. 

We timed the session for 30 minutes from sunset, so we didn't get as many pictures with the sunset in the background as I would have liked due to her tardiness. However, I still got enough good shots that I was happy, especially for the price. :)

 This family shot is one of my favorites. 
 Love this one of Juliet giving me hugs. 
 Once the sun had set, she had to start using her flash. We were done then. Flash pictures just aren't my favorite. 



 I love Christopher's expression here. You can tell he thinks this is super cheesy. 


 We couldn't find one we loved of Leah by herself, but this one of Juliet is pretty good (even if it uses the flash). 

No comments: