Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Juliet's First Day


 Juliet had her Open House last week. She was so excited. She wanted to wear an apple shirt for school. Daddy took her and she had so much fun meeting her new teachers, playing with Anna, and reporting back about which kids don't share and seem like trouble. 
 Today was her first "real day". I remember taking Leah to her first day of 3 year old preschool. Juliet was almost 4 months old. I remember being overwhelmed with taking Leah and her gear and the little car seat carrier into the Farm. I can't believe that little baby is now in school, too. 
 Juliet was so excited. Ever since Leah has started she has been begging to go to school, too. She also wants to take a bus and stay there all day. Yikes. Not yet, cutie. 
 We were a little late, but she happily walked in, found her hook, her friend, and play-doh. She couldn't care less whether we stayed or not. She gave me a hug and a kiss and was ready to go. Yesterday she told me she hoped to learn to read, and today she told me that she did learn to read. 
 Juliet is so full of joy. She is so happy and I know she will love school just as much as her sister did. I know that she will love it. 
I can't wait to hear all about her adventures. Today's biggest event was that she drank white cow milk and had apples for a snack. She also enjoyed the playground which you can NEVER run on. She was thrilled that Anna Nana picked her up from school and made her favorite mac and cheese. She didn't want to leave Auntie Robin's house this afternoon. She wants to go back to school tomorrow (sorry, kid, only 2 times a week).
 Little girl. Big school. 

No comments: