Sunday, January 7, 2018

First Sleepover!

 Over break I spent some time cleaning out my closet. While I was doing that, I forbid the girls from coming into my room (I had birthday presents in there and didn't want them to see anything). So, they both set up an elaborate American Girl sleepover party in Leah's room. There was a nail station, a food station, a basketball game, an ice cream truck, a sail boat, and of course, like 10 American Girls and their beds. Leah and Juliet told me there were going to have a sleepover together in Leah's room with her dolls. I was doubtful because they had tried this before and it lasted for 3.2 seconds. Also, they both typically sleep on our floor on Friday and Saturday night and Leah now insists on sleeping on the opposite side of the bed from Juliet.
 However, they actually did it! Leah stayed up late reading aloud to Juliet from an American Girl book, and then they both actually went to sleep. They were both up early the next morning, but the plus side of that was that I got to take a nap with Juliet the next day (she's my best nap buddy). 
I took out my American Girl from when I was a kid, Kirsten, and both girls had a lot of fun playing with her. Today they had their elaborate party. Fun was had by all. 

No comments: