Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Random Pictures

 Seeing all 3 cuddled up is the best. Juliet was practicing her reading here. 

 Speaking of reading. This girl. All the books. All day long. Yesterday she came home from school and told us she read 2.5 books. Novels. Chris and I were like, "Did your teacher teach?" Leah was like, "of course, but there is SSR, and and some free time, and sometimes you can find some extra time!"
 So proud of this girl and her skills! She's been doing the "skill days" at the gym and made some giant leaps in her skills with the extra hour or so of coaching. She's learned SO MUCH. She can do back walkover and back and front hand springs now.  
For a few years, I've visualized 3 kids on the swings in our backyard. Even when things sucked, I imagined 3 kids on those swings. Teddy is finally big enough to be put in one, so we put back up the baby swing. My heart. One day I'll try to get a picture of them all on the swings not looking homeless. 

No comments: