Monday, April 29, 2019

Wining


 I really wanted to do an old fashion/favorite California winery tour, but it wouldn't have been very child-friendly, and it would have been a lot for my mom to keep 3 kids in a not child proof home. So, we settled for one of the very favorites--Domaine Caneros, and a new one (to us) Castillo de Amorosa in Napa as a group. We had fun!
Everyone was squinty and the girls were being obnoxious in the picture above and I had to kinda yell at them that the world doesn't revolve around them and Chris told me I was embarrassing him. That's what I remember about that picture. haha. We had the wine and cheese and I told Juliet how the last time we went we knocked over my wine and I was so sad. 
 Here the girls got wine flavored soda and they loved it. 
Until we meet again, Domaine Caneros!

 I knew that Domaine was kinda out there and wondered what else in the area was "kid friendly". I found this winery that had a lot of great reviews. It's an actual castle and the girls had so much fun exploring. My dad is convinced that the wine is "seconds" from lesser quality grapes from the sister wineries in the area. I guess my palate isn't too refined, because I thought it was pretty good. 
 The courtyard reminded me of Winterfell and I had Chris act like Jon Snow.  
The views were really good, too! I'm glad we went here, and the girls had a ton of fun, but it's not somewhere I feel the need to return to. 

No comments: