Sunday, April 5, 2020

February, Part One

 When Juliet was Star of the Week, I brought her McDonald's for lunch. She was so happy! 

 Crazy Hair Day at Workman! I did this for Leah years ago, and was fun to recreate!

 Sometimes when Teddy wakes up from his nap, he likes to play in his crib. If he is feeling especially generous, he invites a sister to join him. It's an honor, really. 
 Teddy's expression when there is no "Truck Cart" at Bushes and he has to sit in the front part like an absolute loser instead of steering the cart from below like a Big Boy. 
 Teddy and Juliet have a fun bond. They are either all in together or all out.  
 One February Day I decided to take a personal day to go to Birch Run. We needed new rugs. I was excited to go to my favorite Deli restaurant for lunch. I picked up my mom and dad and we drove all the way up. Pottery Barn was CLOSED for the day for inventory. My favorite restaurant had been SOLD and was CLOSED. Karma bit me in the ass for taking a day off. Teddy didn't really like these rides, either. He wanted me to make them go, then he frantically wanted off once the movement started. Bodes well for Disney World. 
 Teddy and his boy. Man, there's a lot of love between these two. A boy and his dog. 




 One day Juliet woke up in a bad mood. I was trying to cheer her up by doing her hair silly. We did it like Cindy Loo Who just for fun and she loved it. Totally cheered her up. 

 We also took Ollie to Tractor Supply to wash him. It's a fun concept. For like $10 they give you everything you need in your own room. It's nice because our house doesn't get stunk up and wet. Also, no bathroom to clean when it is over! We will be back. Hopefully not me solo with 3 kids and a dog, though. Although Leah and Juliet were huge helpers and took it seriously (Teddy not so much). Ollie was the cleanest he's ever been! 




No comments: