Sunday, January 31, 2021

Thanksgiving

A few days before Thanksgiving we had a snow storm. The first snow is always the most fun. Teddy refuses to wear gloves or mittens, so he couldn't last as long as the girls in the cold. His poor hands were so cold!


I'm so happy I married someone who plays outside in the snow with the kids so I don't have to. I'm not a cold weather person.
Leah helped make macaroni and cheese for Thanksgiving. I completely forgot how much I love homemade mac and cheese!
Teddy acting like he's ready for food. That's funny because he didn't eat anything until the turkey cake came out!
Chris looking like owns the turkey!
We saw a Facebook ad for a turkey ice cream cake from Baskin Robins and the girls were obsessed. It's the small things in the current climate. 

Earlier in the day we went to Aunt Nicole's and spent a few hours outside in the cold. It was nice to see everyone! We spent the rest of the day at home making a traditional Thanksgiving meal for 5.


No comments: