Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt 2013



 Leah was so excited for our annual Easter Egg Hunt with the Z's. Leah couldn't wait for the egg hunt, asking me many times throughout the week, "Is it after nap today?" 
 Juliet was excited, too. This was her first Easter Egg Hunt experience. Last year she was in the belly. I remember looking at Robin and Anna and being annoyed that I was still pregnant and Robin had her baby out. Ha! 
 These girls love each other so much. 


 Leah had fun collecting eggs. 




 The picture on the bench is our yearly thing. Lukey looked skeptical.  
 This year we put all the kids on the bench. They were cooperative. 
 Juliet was smiling at Lukey and reaching for him. She really liked him. Leah may have some competition. 


 Anna looked cute, though maybe slightly disappointed that her Mommy took out her Nuk. 
We saw animals, too. This wasn't as scary for Leah as it was last year. I think going to school on a farm helps her with this. What she enjoyed most, though, was the carnie games inside The Summit. After the hunt, we went to Mexican Fiesta, which I have also decided is an annual tradition. Juliet choked on a chip and scared me half to death (I hit her on the back a few times, and it came right out). No more chips for her. She has to eat the guac off a spoon from now on.