Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Favorite

 I cannot get enough of these 2 when they are clean. The smell so good, are both so cuddly, and just look super sweet. We had to get lots of pictures of "Daisy" the kitty from Leah's farm. We took her home 2 weekends in a row, and toyed with the idea of adopting her. We don't want to be the crazy people with 3 cats, and kitties are a lot of work, so we didn't pursue it. On Daisy's last day, Leah was cuddling her telling her, "I'll never forget you, Daisy. I'll always remember you. I will see you again in the Spring". 
 Juliet loved the kitties this summer, but she was leary of Daisy. She liked to point at her and say, "KITTY!", but she didn't really like to touch her other than to poke her now and then. 

 These two are so, so sweet! I could eat them up! 

No comments: