Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Eve Traditions

 Last year we started the tradition that the girls can open their presents from each other on Christmas Eve. It's a sweet tradition that I hope we continue for years on end. Leah had a lot of fun picking out a present for Juliet, hiding it from her, and wrapping it up. I'm sure Juliet will have fun doing the same in years to come. For now, I picked out the present and wrapped it up. I told Leah it was broccoli many times. 
 We also make fajitas and drink Mexican beer. I started this tradition last year even though Chris claims to not remember it. His fajitas are my absolute favorite. 
Leah got a Rapunzel Play-Doh set and Juliet got markers and a coloring book. Both girls were quite happy and spent a great amount of time playing happily. 

No comments: