Sunday, January 26, 2014

What Polar Vortex?!

Anytime I order from the Hanna Outlet, I always ask, "are there any random good deals I should know about?" before I check out. One day last spring, the cashier said, "We have $5 tankinis." So, sight unseen, I got one. The "tankini" turned out to be a bikini. I still love it. I tried it on Juliet to see her thoughts, and she loved it. I did this once last week with another suit, and she also loved it. Have a feeling she might be a beach bum. 
 She really wanted her picture taken. After each picture, she would run over to the camera to see how it turned out. She is such a ham, and such a delight. She is now wearing the suit under her dress. Chris says that I'm straddling the trashy line with this suit. I might have thought that yesterday, but, today, on my baby, I'm in love. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rape her such a sweet delight