Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween at School

 The best part about being a Reading Interventionist again is that I can attend parties. I worked all day Thursday so that I could have Friday off. I got to plan and volunteer during Leah's Halloween party. It was so cute to see. The kids had a lot of fun and ate a ton of candy.
 Leah was so excited to dress up as a witch. I did my best to apply face paint for her. I made a little cob web on her face with a spider. Juliet got to have a "party" at the baby-sitters. I didn't want her to wreck her costume, so she just wore a cat shirt and a tutu she loves. I face painted her face and she was very excited about it. Anytime we take pictures when she is a "cat" she always wants to lick her hands paws. 
We came home and watched "Spookly the Square Pumpkin". Both girls took a long nap. We went trick-or-treating at the Summit. Chris ended up having to work late, so I took them both solo. Leah ended up getting a belly ache 2 minutes into the event, and Juliet was annoyed that we couldn't stop and play at all the displays. I earned the wine that I came home and drank. 

No comments: