Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Last Halloween Post of the Year





 After the Summitt Halloween Parade the girls were dancing along with the Isabelle American Girl Movie. Leah was only wearing her tights and make-up. It was so funny to see. 
 On Halloween we finally carved pumpkins. This year we picked especially thick pumpkins. Chris needed a saw to get his open. My pumpkin was rotten, so I didn't have one to carve (I didn't mind at all!). 
 Juliet wanted to paint hers, so that was pretty exciting.
 This was the first year Leah tried to get the "guts" out of her pumpkin. 

 Ollie dressed up in his bat costume. I liked the picture above. He was not happy, and kept trying to get the hat off. It looks like he is throwing a tantrum, but he was really just yawning. I took the next picture after he had calmed down a bit and I had lit a fire. 
 Here is the girls right before they went out. Notice the amazing table and bench in the background. Compliments of Chris. It was a longer process than either of us imagined, but we are very happy with how it turned out. I love it!

Juliet lasted about 20 minutes. She came home and helped me hand out candy. She took her job very seriously and gave everyone 2 pieces. There were a few costumes that scared her (a horse mask and the Scream mask). She would run to me and say, "Mommy!" and hide behind me. Otherwise, she loved it. Leah lasted well over an hour. She came back because her bag was super full. 
We had a great Halloween!

No comments: