Sunday, January 1, 2017

Real Life Sing

 One of my favorite things about Juliet's preschool is their Christmas performance. The kids sing the cutest concert for all their families. We broke Leah out of school to attend. Leah was so excited and insisted on dressing up. Afterward we went to Olga's for lunch and then Leah and I went back to school. 
 I really wanted this one to wear dress shoes, but she insisted on Uggs. 

 Juliet was singing, "You better not pout", This was her pout face. Pretty good. 
 Here she was a reindeer. 
 We had the best seats (I went down the day before and got seats in the front row), which were great for us to see Juliet, but didn't really lend themselves to getting pictures of her class. Oh well. This is almost all of them. I didn't save Leah a seat, because we were in the front row, and I didn't think it was fair to give her her own seat, when so many adults have to end up standing in the back because there is never enough seats. Leah sat on the floor in front of us. Leah was NOT happy about this, and is still reminding me how bad her seat was. 



No comments: