Monday, May 29, 2017

Professional Pictures

 This was the third year in a row we had our pictures taken in Cozumel. It's my favorite place to have pictures taken, because it's one of my happiest places. Chris always grumbles, but I've stopped making him do Fall pictures in 30 degree weather, so it's a pretty good trade off if you ask me. 




 This is one of my favorite pictures. Leah was showing off her dance moves, and Juliet wasn't about to be left out of that. The look of concentration on her face is adorable. 
 This year Leah was really into posing different ways. She posed like this on her own, and I love it. Framer, for sure. 





 We tried lots of different family shots, and they all kinda sucked. I felt like Chris and I looked greasy in most of them. This was the best we got. I'll take it. 

No comments: