Saturday, August 5, 2017

July Fun

 So, Leah brought home this cat named "Eevvee" (obviously named by a kid--I hope!) from the farm in early July. The first time she brought him home he was so much fun. He had no accidents (not true of most farm cats!) and got along really well with all of our other animals. He (yes, he's a boy even though he had a stupidly spelled girl name) and Ollie got along especially well. Ollie would put him in his mouth and move him around, and "Eevvee" would walk right back into his mouth for him to do it again. Leah and I had great fun one night watching this happen. 
 After a bit of playing, they became aware they were being watched by us, and had to look proper and innocent. 
 We got Leah's art from the art show framed! Now she has 2 framed pieces. Juliet is excited to get something framed next year. 
 One day, these two played "Rock Band Party". It was a lot of setting up and explaining who was going to play which instrument and what songs they were going to sing. I had to leave for dinner with my sisters, so I didn't get to see the big performance. I bet it was awesome, though!

No comments: