Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Bearsey Boy's Professional Pictures

 Around Christmas I realized that I hadn't had professional pictures taken of just Bear since his newborn session. This age is one of my favorites. Luckily a photographer was able to get us in a few days later. 
 Here he is modeling a Matilda Jane romper. The girls seem to prefer athletic wear over most of their MJ (TEARS!--But I am hoping the dresses make a comeback this summer). I knew I needed to make sure Bear got a bit of my past obsession, too. 
 I love his little smirky look when he is crawling around. 


 His rolls. Rolls and rolls. I curse myself often that I never had near nakie pictures of Leah done at this same age. Her legs were so cute and rolly and were maybe even a bit more delicious than Teddy's. 
 Bear thinks everything belongs in his mouth. If he is unsure, he will pop it in and give it a try. 

 The photographer recommended this Bear hat, and it was a solid recommendation. Bear looks great!

 I'm not someone who overly looks for her own features in their kids. But I see a lot of baby me in the picture below. 

 Teddy was tiring of the session at this point, so I was blowing raspberries on his stomach. Always makes him smile. 


 We did nakie shots at the end. 


 Bear was a good sport until he decided that the "drop me off in the middle of a set and run away and try to get me to smile" game was NO fun any longer and he just wanted Mama. How could I say no to this sweet face? Session complete. I think we got some real winners! 

No comments: