Saturday, May 23, 2020

More of Everyday

 Chromebooks were out of stock for so long! It was really hard to "teach" the girls using a 10 year old iPad and a Kindle. They finally came into stock and we scooped 2 up fast! School got a lot less frustrating on my end once these bad boys arrived. 
 Teddy likes to sleep like a puppy at the bottom of the bed. 
 I'm not a big fan of the drive by birthday parade trend, but we did it for Mr. Burt! It was so sweet to see LINES of cars in all directions waiting to drive by him. It was also very surreal to have the girls wear masks. 

 Teddy showing off a monster roar. We have the Kona truck come almost every week now. It's the little things in quarantine! 
 Daddy turned 40! I had some plans, but of course they were derailed. We made him his usual strawberry pie. We tried to take a hike, but it was too muddy. At least the weather wasn't too bad and he didn't have to work. We love him so much! 

 I will forever remember quarantine as the time we caught a ton of frogs! This is Leah's first time. Juliet caught one for the first time last week. Teddy loves the "jump crabs". We catch them regularly, keep them for a few hours, and set them free. I even ordered some tadpoles from Amazon so we can watch them grow. 
 I dyed the girls hair. Leah's turned out much brighter. I owe Juliet a re-do! 
 The bird house that Uncle Terry built with Juliet has occupants! The sweetest little blue swallows. They are very protective and loyal to each other. Watching them make a next and lay eggs has been another highlight of quarantine. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She got those legs open real wide makes me want to bury my tongue into her and lick her lovingly until she is begging me to finger her horny pussy