Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Fun

Blackjack night. Renee was an excellent teacher. I didn't get to play this night (Sassy was up to 1:30 am!) But I got to play the next night. Mexican Dice Night. Chris and I were the last players standing at the end of the first two games. We both ended up rolling the dreaded "C" which meant we had to give everyone their money back. We finally won the third game! We made enough money to pay for the tolls on the way back!
Renee bought "Wish Balloons" for each family. Chris and I wrote several wishes on our balloon. Leah had fun playing on the beach at night while we all released our balloons.

We also had our second annual balloon toss. Lili and I cheered on Daddy from the sidelines. Nicole and Hannah were defeated, and Jim and Trevor won the toss. They were very excited!


No comments: