Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pre-School Sneak Peek

 Sassy had a classroom visit last week at her new school. She was excited to go. She got to meet 2 of her new teachers, color, do some puzzles, play with a toy train set and see the potty. She seems excited about going to school, but still a little anxious. Sometimes when we talk about school she'll say, "I'm just not ready yet" other times she will say, "I will go to school, and play with kids, and then Momma will pick me up and take me back to Leah's house!"
 I tried to get a sister shot. Neither sister was very into it. I think Leah is feeling a little nervous about staying at school by herself. I told the teacher she had never been left anywhere besides her house without us before. The teacher looked at me like I was an absolute loon. Are other people dropping their babies and toddlers off at random places? 

 Leah liked the little rocking chairs out front. She really likes her new school shoes! Pink forever! 

No comments: