Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun


 We were pretty excited to select our pumpkins this year. It would be Jelly Belly's first time at the patch outside of my belly. What was even more exciting about the day was that we were going to try going out to eat again. We had been on hitatious since Sassy's 3rd birthday dinner in which no one but Sassy had any fun. 
 The good news? The lunch and that patch were a success. Look at how excited these pumpkin girls are! 
 Leah threw a mini fit before we left because we weren't bringing our own wagon. When we got there, she was happy with the wagon choices, though. 
 While I was trying to get cute pictures of Sassy Mae, Daddy walked off much to Sassy's dismay. She kept saying, "where's my daddy? Why won't we go to my Daddy?" I didn't get the great shot I was envisioning. Thanks, C. :) 
 We picked our pumpkins. We got a fine selection if I say so myself. Sassy was particularly interested in the "teeny tiny pumpkins". 
 Sassy got lots of compliments on her dress. Past season Gymboree. $7. 
 Juliet liked the patch, too. She loves to be outside. 
 We got out annual family picture, too. I like C's cheesy smile. 
 This one is better. 
 Now the annual "Mommy and Me" cornstalk picture has another addition. How happy we are to have Ms. Jelly Boo. 
 Sassy was excited to go home and decorate her pumpkin. 

 With paint. Like an Easter egg. 
 It kept her busy and engaged for over a 1/2 hour. Love it! 

No comments: