Sunday, June 30, 2013

Family Activities

 Each night we tried to go for a walk on the beach. Our little family didn't get to far. Usually just a few houses down. We spent lots of time stopping to climb sand castles, to put our feet in the ocean, or to play in the little tide pools.

We had our annual balloon toss one night. Guess what?! Chris and I WON! We are the new winners! I was so proud. 
 I love how Ethan is making boobs with the water balloons in the above picture, and Chris is lost in my blowing hair. 
 Perfect lighting for a family shot, or two! 


 Leah was so sad that she didn't win the water balloon toss. She didn't really get it, and was so sad and scared when the water balloon she was playing with popped. She just kept saying, "but I wanted to win..." I've never heard her be sad about anything like that before. She never cares if it's someone elses birthday or if other kids have things that she doesn't. It made me a little sad, too. 
 We tried the lanterns one night, too. It didn't work. However, Leah made a great picture of our family on the lantern! 

 We went out crabbing a few nights, too. One night we found a sting ray! Yikes 
 Leah LOVED looking for crabs and guarding the crab bucket. 
 Trevor, Ethan, and Barclay were awesome crab hunters. Chris was picking them up with his bare hands. We all had fun! 

No comments: