Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dress Up Clothes and Brain Andrew Charles

 A few weeks ago I had to go to Grand Rapids for a few days for a Reading Conference. I wanted to bring something home for the girls, but everything in the gift shop was pretty overpriced. The Disney Store happened to be having 28% off site wide, so I picked up these 2 nightgowns. To say that the girls love these would be an understatement. Leah got a Rapunzel one a few years ago and it is so worn and tattered, but she refused to give it up. She let me trade it out when we got the new one. Juliet feels like a "big girl" and calls the gown "my good girl night gown". 
 Last week we took the girls to see Cinderella. Anna met us there. The girls were pretty well behaved. Juliet made it through her first movie. Chris only had to take her out 1 time! They loved the movie. Juliet thought it was hilarious that the prince's name was Kit, because that it also the American Girl she wants. 
 We wanted them to pose in front of the sign, and take a lovely picture, but it was undermined when Chris kept loudly sighing and telling us we were going to miss the Frozen short (we didn't---not even close). 
 Chris told me Brain looks like Jabba the Hut here. I don't see it at all. He looks like Brain Andrew Charles the handsome. 

No comments: