Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dress Up

 The girls have been REALLY into dressing up lately. Like asking everyday. And everyday I curse myself for buying the damn Disney dresses because they shed glitter like it's their job. However, anytime I get a cheaper dress, I curse myself for wasting money on something so cheaply made. It's a no win situation. Especially for L and J who just want to dress up all day, everyday. 

A few weeks ago we went to Great Lakes Crossing. Leah and Juliet did a really good job hiking over the entire mall. We forgot the stroller because we somehow got locked out of our house before we left for the mall, which left us feeling pretty frazzled. Anyway, they did so good that I agreed to let them pick out a small treat from The Disney Store. After a few close calls with them asking for dolls and toys exactly like the toys we already have at home, they settled on these wigs. This was their fashion show. The wigs were on crazy clearance. These pictures alone made the wigs worth it. 
 I just can't stop laughing at Juliet's face. It is hilarious! 

No comments: