Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Fun!

 Annual pre-hunt pictures on the stairs. They are looking so old! 
 Juliet found an egg. Opened it. Got really excited that there was candy in there. Refused to hunt for any other eggs. Leah was cleaning out the place, so I had to take the egg away from her (insert loud shrieking). She finally "got it" and had fun searching for other eggs. 


 The Easter Bunny also put some eggs outside. As we were getting ready to go outside, a squirrel (likely one of which we have been feeding all winter) came upon an egg. He was spinning the egg all around trying to open it. We thought that was pretty funny. Then he ran off with it. The girls were so mad! Chris and I couldn't stop laughing!


The girls were pretty excited to pose with the eggs. Our housekeeper came this week and found 2 eggs that the girls didn't find. Leah thought that there still might be more eggs to find. Chris and I had to tell her we probably got them all. 
 I didn't take any pictures of their baskets this year. The big hits from the basket were color changing ponies for the bath tub and clothes for their American Girl and Bitty Baby. 


Leah wanted to hold flowers for her Easter pictures.I think they look just like flower girls. 
Juliet let me curl her hair, too! First time ever. She also let me paint her toes this week for maybe the second time ever. 
 Happy Easter!

No comments: