Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Annual Fireworks


We had a beautiful night for our fireworks. We were talking about how it has been our tradition since we moved here. The first time we went, we were staying with my sister, waiting for our house to be available. We had no kids. I've been pregnant, with little babies in carriers, with toddlers, and now with 2 big kids that I had to make wear glow stick necklaces so I could find them in the dark (they thought it was cool, too). All they want to do is hang with their big cousins. They want very little to do with us.  
 Look at this picture. Total perfection. 


 This was the best family picture we got. Leah stuffing an Oreo in her mouth and Juliet showing off one of her birthday presents from Aunt Nicole. I let them pick out their treats before we went. Leah chose gourmet popcorn. Juliet chose Oreos. I chose beer. 


No comments: