Tuesday, June 28, 2016

End of Kindergarten/Summer Nights

 Leah's Year End Kindergarten Celebration. This is the only picture I got because I spent most of the program crying. The woman next to me took pity on me and was handing me kleenex. Leah is in the front row. Her teacher picked her to give the music teacher flowers at the end of the concert. Leah was so excited because she LOVES her music teacher.

Leah had a great year in Kindergarten. We both loved her teacher, who I felt had a very special connection with Leah. Leah loved school. Her teacher gave each kid a writing journal for the summer. If they complete the journal, they get to go back to Kindergarten and have a pizza party with their teacher in the fall. For Leah's first entry, she wrote about how much she was going to miss Kindergarten and how much she loved her teacher. 

 Here she is with 3 missing teeth.

A few weekends ago we were playing outside and C was taking turns swinging with the kids. It was so cute that I had to get a few pictures. Leah was all about being a daredevil and trying to flip off Chris, and Juliet was all about the snuggles and making sure Leah wasn't getting any more time than she did, before it was her turn again. It was so cute and it made me so thankful that they have such a wonderful Daddy.







The last day of school! To celebrate we went to Old McDonalds for lunch and went to Finding Dory in 3D. The girls loved it!

No comments: