Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cookies!

 Daddy and Leah baked cookies! Poor Sassy still had a bit of a cold, but luckily it didn't impact her energy level or enthusiasm for baking. 
 Daddy did a great job making the cookies. Sassy was as helpful as always. 

 Poor J. Boo got the worst of the cold bug. After Leah and Daddy made cookies, they went to Uncle Andy's Holiday Party while J. Boo and I stayed home. I thought Juliet would go right to sleep, but she refused to go down until Daddy and Sissy got home. 


 The next day, after a particularly horrific Mejier experience that rattled Daddy, Sassy pulled it together and decorated cookies. She enjoyed eating them over the span of the next week, too. I had got a lot of cookies and treats from co-workers and students, but whenever she wanted a cookie, she would always ask, "for one of errs" (ours). It was pretty sweet. I was also in love with the non dairy frosting. DELICIOUS! My new favorite. 

No comments: