Monday, July 28, 2014

Raspberry Picking

 It's totally normal to pick raspberries in fairy wings, right?! Leah "earned" these wings with her chore chart last week, so she's been wanting to wear them everywhere. I can't say no because I know the window is closing on her wanting to do things like that. I was picking her out school shoes and I felt like I needed to be conscientious about what the other kids would be wearing. It was sad. 


 The raspberries were delicious and the girls liked picking them (though I think they ate a pound out in the fields that we didn't pay for)--The basket that Juliet is holding is the basket the girls and I shared. The basket Leah is holding is the basket Chris was using. For the first 20 minutes, as soon as I put raspberries in the basket, they would take them out and eat them. I had to ditch them with Chris to actually get berries in my basket. 

No comments: