Monday, July 14, 2014

Some Cute Pictures

 Juliet loved having Grandpa read her books. He read her several each day he was here. Her favorite thing to do was to give him books and then correct his pronunciation of the names "No, Abby Ca-DABBY".Grandpa was very indulgent, and Juliet soaked it up. 
 Nicole got us tickets to see Book of Morman downtown. We all looked pretty cute so we snapped some pics before we left. I love these pictures! I think some need to be framed for sure. Leah was a little nervous about me being gone at night (and we *both* might have shed a few tears before I left), but it all worked out. Grandpa and Daddy did a great job with the girls. Daddy put both to bed all by himself.  I feel liked it helped to prepare me for California. 
 A picture at the restaurant before the show. Thanks, again, Nicole! 

 A few cute girls before going to Costco. Leah is obsessed with this little flutter top. Juliet had it first, and Leah asked me every time she saw it when I was going to get her one, too. I found one a few weeks later, and when it came in the mail, Leah was dancing all around with it. The girl knows what she likes. :) Also, she is very appreciative of it. 

No comments: