Sunday, April 16, 2017

Evening Photo Shoots

 Everyone makes fun of me for my love of evening photos. However, it's been established that sunset is one of my favorite parts of vacation. While I love spending the day at the beach and playing and drinking with my family, there's something very special about being clean and sitting down all together to eat and relax. After a few quick pictures, of course. 
 Juliet's been rocking the above pose for years now. We call it her "signature move". 

 Love this picture!
 We recreated the Leah twirling on the dock picture from a few years ago. She's wearing the same dress (one size bigger). It turned out really well! 

 Leah decided that her signature move was ballet poses. 












There were lots of wet kisses this vacation. Leah kept accusing Juliet of trying to eat her instead of kiss her. 


 Juliet wanted a crack at spinning pictures. 



 As Leah would say, "O.M.G". I love these pictures. 





 I made my parents get into one. I hope they love it and stop judging me from the sidelines as I take pictures. :) 


No comments: