Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall Photo Session, Round 2


 I tried again. I got some OK shots. My favorite is the one below. It was a nice day and all the neighborhood kids were out. In fact, our neighbor came out 2 minutes into my session to take pictures 5 feet away from us of his daughter. Then, the neighbors 2 houses down came out, too. Both girls were pretty distracted and I felt like a little bit of a loser trying to take their pictures when all they really wanted to do was see what the other kids were doing, and play, too. 
 Oh well. I told myself I only needed 1 good picture, and I think I got it. And, as a bonus a couple of OK ones, too. 
 After taking pictures we explored in the woods a little bit, made a giant leaf pile for the kids to jump in, and went inside for naps. Not a bad day. 

No comments: