Monday, October 13, 2014

Just Life in our House

 Leah got a Halloween Activity book at Meijer with Daddy. It's so crazy that she can read all the headings herself, and actually use the activity book without an adult helping. She loves it. It has something like 500 stickers, which makes her love it even more. :)
 Juliet being a mommy for a baby. We've been talking about another baby casually lately. Juliet was insistent that there should be no more babies. She should be the only baby. She's coming around a little bit to the idea, but is still pretty reluctant. 
 Leah in one of my new favorite outfits. Fall used to be my favorite season, and I still love the clothes. Days where you can still wear dresses and capris are my favorites. 
Leah wearing JEANS! This was so huge. For the last few years, whenever we have put her in jeans she slumps over like Charlie Brown and won't stop until the jeans were off. I sold a bunch of her jeans because she REFUSED to wear them. She wouldn't let me sell this pair this summer so I pulled them out and asked if she would wear them. She kept commenting on how thick they felt and telling me she didn't like how she couldn't do the splits in them. She kept them on all day, though. Chris asked me to get a picture because we both doubt that she'll wear them again. Today she needed to change her pants after the field trip. I got her a pair, and she immediately gave me the side eye and asked, "those are stretchy, right? Not like jeans?" 

No comments: