Monday, October 13, 2014

First Field Trip of Young 5's Kindergarten

 Leah in my room before the trip. She was SO EXCITED to ride the bus. 
 Chris officially chaperoned. He had his own little pair of girls to watch. I wanted him to go, because if I kept Leah with me, it would just be her and me and my class. I wanted her to be able to stay with her own friends. I also asked Chris to check out a few boys who I've had reports of her holding hands with and hugging. :) 
 It was a really cool morning. It was hazy and just really cool looking. We had fun on the trip. The "play time" at the end was a little long for all of us, but Leah had fun. She really liked jumping on the hay bales at the end. It took her a few tries to build up some courage, but she got it! 
 Leah wanted some action shots of her jumping. 

No comments: