Monday, October 13, 2014

Messy Me Art Class

 We had our first Messy Me art class this week. The girls both really liked it, too. I have positive things to day, too, but I am pretty sure this class is designed for 1 parent and 1 kid, not 1 parent and 2 kids. Leah was on her own most of the class, which was okay because she was *really* into making a tee shirt. Juliet liked the class, too, but was a more typical 2 year old who wanted to wander from station to station. 
 Leah was thrilled that I let her work with a permanent marker. She always asks at home. I say no and she gets so upset and reminds me that I let her use them one time when we were prepping favors for her birthday party. 
They wanted to war their shirts, of course, so I obliged on Saturday. They were pretty thrilled with wearing their art. 

No comments: